<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, March 08, 2007

I remembered I wanted to blog about something but apparently I forgot what it was so never mind about it.

Whee! Driving today. Directional change and vertical parking. Went S course, crank course, and slope once or twice today. Fun, but tiring for my left leg that I stopped by the side of the road to let my leg rest. Haha.

It's gonna be a month since I slept on my new bed. Sadly I haven't get used to sleeping on the new bed. But now that my parents are in Penang, I'm gonna conquer their bed. Hehehe.

What will become of us?

Imagined all these at 11:13 pm