Friday, March 23, 2007
Driving lesson today. Auto gear!
I was standing behing car 204 when the instructor came.
Instructor: *looked at me and pointed at the car* 204?
Me: Yes.
Instructor: *Signal at me to get into the car*
Inside the car before he handed me the PDA to login:
Instructor: Shangguan Yiting.
Me: Yes?
Instructor: Did I teach you before?
Me: I don't think so.
Instructor: *Flipped my book and pointed to the chop dated 2nd Feb* I got teach you before what. Why you say never?
Me thinking: OMG so embarassing!
Instructor: What did I teach you last time? *Flipped my book and looked at it himself*
Instructor: *Satisfied* Ok. Let's start the lesson.
OMG so paiseh can? I felt so stupid also la! No wonder his face so famaliar. I thought I saw him walked past me in CDC only la! Never thought that he taught me before. So embarassing!!
