Monday, March 19, 2007
Back! From Taiwan. Last Night.
Trip was fun. Tour guide and tour leader were friendly and responsible. Tour mates were punctual. What more can one ask for in a trip?
Frankly speaking, I can't really remember the schedule of my trip but I can roughly remember the places we went to. The only regret was that we didn't get to go to the top of Taipei 101 because my dad was hungry and he wanted to eat first. Then he blamed us for being undecisive on what to eat. -_-"
So I went running on the treadmill last night and while sleeping, I had a cramp in my left calf. Now I'm officially a "bai cah" because I had to walk with my left leg tip-toe-ing, with the feeling of cramping anytime soon. Was planning to run this morning but due to the ache the plan was dropped. I think running tonight would be inappropriate.
Tomorrow I'm gonna learn parallel parking, which means there's low speed control, which means there's gonna be more strain on my left leg.
Ok. I gotta go find some food to eat now so I'll update about my trip later or tomorrow.
Oh yeah. My new computer is coming tomorrow! =D
