<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, February 11, 2007

Yesterday on the way home from the driving centre, I was complaining to my dad about test route 6 and 7, saying how difficult it is to make a U-turn on the 2 test routes, and how suay I would be if I get that test route.

Then, he said if I were to get either test routes, he would follow behind the car I'm driving, and help me block other cars from overtaking me.

LOL.

My brother scored an A2 in his O Level Chinese, and a Distinction in Chinese Oral. And he was laughing at me because I scored a B3. -_-" Thus, I retorted by saying "A2 only mah. Also not A1." and he stopped laughing immediately. Yay! Haha.

Went out in the morning to meet Pei Gek and Clara. Had lunch at Yoshinoya before heading to National Library to do CONADM project. Clara and I were playing with the lift and the automated escalator. Lol. Halfway through the project, we got sian of it and went shopping at Bugis Street where Pei Gek and Clara each bought a top. Lol.

Dinner at my Uncle's house followed by angpao collecting. Early CNY celebrations. =D Now I can concentrate on my studies during the study week. Haha.

Most number of angpaos from my dad's side relatives this year, because all my elder cousins are married. Hee. =P

Imagined all these at 10:45 pm