<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, February 04, 2007

Site visit to Sentosa Cove was a waste of my time. If I had a choice, I would rather go for driving lesson early in the morning at 8.30am.

Speaking of which, the traffic on the stretch of road outside Comfort Driving Centre is very bad. I was having a lesson on Friday afternoon and was going to do a right turn from there and I waited for THREE red lights to pass before I could proceed. MaMaDe. I clutch until my left leg very tired okay.

Because my coordination wasn't that good, I often use gear 1 when doing right turn and change to gear 2 only after I complete the turn. During the previous lesson, the new instructor I met (Yes. I met another new instructor again.) was trying to get me to change to gear 2 when I was turning. So when I was turning halfway, the instructor held on to the steering wheel and instructed me to change to gear 2. Lol.

Mark failed his driving test and the next available test date he booked is 20th April. So far away can? By the time I complete Module 2, the test date must be dunno how long further away la.. Blah!

ORGCOM presentation is over and I'm relieved. Some problems here and there during the presentation but I think it'll be alright.

Project, project and more projects! Ok. I wanna go sleep le. It's 1.50am and I'm waking up at 6am to reach school at 8.30am to do MACT project! =(

Nights people!

Imagined all these at 11:37 pm