<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, February 01, 2007

It's February!

Yesterday was great except that my feet hurt to the extent I couldn't walk properly due to the one-size-smaller shoes. Haha. After the presentation my group took a lot of photos, for memory sake. And all of us we zi-lian-ing. Lol. Luckily my dad called me and asked if I wanted a ride home. So relieved! Heh.

Today I went for driving lesson and the engine didn't stall but I almost crash into a truck. Haha! I was very near behind this stationary L plate truck which wanted to turn left when I decided to change lane to my right because I was going straight. Then I just swerved to my right without checking the mirrors nor the blindspots, nor the amount of space in front of my vehicle, nor signalling. Immediately after I moved right, the instructor stepped on the brake because I almost crashed into the truck. In the end I waited until the truck moved off before I proceeded. Lol.

There's another presentation tomorrow and Clara says we are all to wear semi-formal. So, anything lor. Haha.

I think I saw my uncle today. It was the red lights and I was in the bus when I saw a guy in his car fiddling with his watch. Then I realised that there is a NISSAN logo on the steering wheel so I guessed that the white car is a CEFIRO. When the car moved off, it was indeed a CEFIRO and I saw the car plate. Same numerical value as my uncle's car but I'm not sure about the alphabets though. But I think 90% it's him lar. Lol.

Yayy! My laptop has got a mouse!! Haha. My brother bought one but not nice one. Big and non-retractable. Some more $35+++. Can't remember the exact amount though.

Received Beverly's letter today. So far I gotta reply to 2 letters but I haven't got the time to do so! =(

Ok I better go sleep now. It's 12.56am and I'm waking up at 6am to reach school at 8am. =S

Imagined all these at 10:43 pm