Friday, February 09, 2007
Driving today! Went to 3 test routes and learnt emergency brake. Didn't really master it though. The first time I did it correctly on the 3rd try, my instructor decided to end the lesson. Guess he was really hungry. Haha. He said he didn't eat lunch because he didn't want to feel sleepy. LOL!
Dinner at the coffee-shop near Joan's house with Beverly, Hayley, and of course Joan. Plus Dino, and a lot of houseflies because the Bangla workers were cutting grass. And there was an Ah Pek who was cursing me because I ignored him when he asked me what the time was. -_-" Bever said he's drunk. Joan says he pee anywhere he liked at her void deck and in the lift. Crazy old fella.
O level results out today. Beverly scored 20 for L1R4 I think, Hayley 10, and baby 7. Gratz!
