Saturday, February 10, 2007
Driving lesson again today. Most unbearable 100 minutes. No interaction between the instructor and me, except directions given to me. He even went for a pee in the middle of the lesson. -_-"
But the good thing is that towards the end of the lesson, he was giving me some feedback on my driving and he said my driving is good. =D Another good thing is that we went to 4 test routes today so I think I can most probably book my driving test after the next lesson. =D
In the afternoon when my dad was driving me to the driving centre, he said, "Since you know how to drive why don't you hang a L-plate on my car and drive there?" and I went -_-"
Tomorrow going out to do CONADM project with Pei Gek and Clara. Projects ar projects! Haiz. Can someone just kill me? I'm struggling lar. =(
1 more week. Just 1 more week of school. Just 1 more. HAIZ!
