<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Yesterday's bitching session during ACONHYD lesson with Max and Clara was good! Haha.

So while poor Shukri was doing the project, the 3 of us were bitching about this and that and this and that and...

It was super funny! Max said if I ever go up to him one day and tell him he looks like Eddy, he would open the window immediately (we always sit beside the window in the class) and jump down, making sure he would land head first, and that his face would be disfigured. LOL!

Ok.. There were too many things that we bitched about and Shukri couldn't concentrate on the project. Haha.

After ACONHYD lesson my dad came to school with my mum to fetch me and my dad dropped us off at Orchard Road to shop for my formal wear for presentation while he went back to his work site.

Bought my clothes at Marks & Spencers. Super expensive lar the clothes there. A long sleeve formal shirt and a pair of long pants totalled up to $120. Top $70 bottom $50. Luckily I got a rich dad. =X Clothes at Robinsons were even more expensive lar. $99.90 for any long sleeve formal shirt and $89.90 for any three-quarter sleeve formal shirt. Luckily for my dad I'm not so skinny to be able to squeeze into those clothes. Haha.

Ok.. It's 12.34am now and I gotta wake up at 6am later, and I got a bloody FHTB presentation which I spent $120 on my dressing, not including the shoes which was $17. So I think I better go get some sleep now. Tata!

P/S: I can't believe I spent so much money on clothes just for a CDS presentation. Bah!

Imagined all these at 11:39 pm