Thursday, January 18, 2007
Yep. Am still online. Trying to complete FHTB report. Super sian and I feel like dozing off now. I wished I could.
Today is TP open house and there were super lots of people. Mr Roy Tang was wearing the shirt provided and when he went for lunch, the auntie at the stall called him AH BOY, and he was like sort of complaining to us? Lol. I think the pink shirt made him look younger la. But I wonder why Engineering school chose pink. Could have gone for a more unisex colour Clara said.
Going back gym tomorrow. Feeling so sian with the never-ending projects. BMSS, CONADM, SPLN, ACONHYD, ORGCOM, FHTB, oh wait a minute.. did I just list out all my subjects for this semester? I think I did. Oh well.. I wanna go for driving lesson!
I'm feeling so random and crappy! Haha. Happy knowing you for 2 years! =D
