Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Went to Comfort Driving Centre early in the morning to reschedule 2 of my driving lessons. After which I went to meet Pei Gek, Clara and Alex for lunch at KFC where I was late due to the number of people queueing to book practical lessons/test date.
But they were goodie goody good gd people who didn't mind so I was relieved. =D
Had MACT presentation today and Raymond Wong was there and it freaked us all out and I regretted not presenting last week and he asked super duper lots of questions and he had to went for lecture and it was my turn to present so it was a fright for nothing and I felt stupid and I banged my head against the wall. Ok maybe not the head-banging-against-wall part. Haha.
I gave Raymond Wong a piece of A3-sized drawing of FusionPolis 5th storey rooftop and Pei Gek said he didn't look like he appreciated it. I felt sad but oh well...
So Pei Gek, Clara and me decided to have Mr Lim Kok Hee for our MP-SIP supervisor. I was for the idea because I didn't wanted to be randomly assigned a supervisor. But Clara doesn't seemed to be for it though until after I analysed the situation to her so she's ok with it now.
Then we went for SPLN lab where we had our second assignment. Quite happy with the work I'd done though I didn't complete it.
Oh ya.. so after 2 weeks of school, I got back all my term test papers and was I happy to pass them all! Thought I would fail a paper or 2 but it turned out otherwise! Haha. Anyway I failed my SPLN assignment 1 badly. Very badly. 25/100. But it was expected so never mind. At least I got 48/50 for my ACONHYD quiz. Hehe.
During SPLN today.
Yew Yi to Pei Gek: Eh you haven't tell me what happened between Eddy and you all.
PG: Huh? Aiyo. Nothing la.
me: What thing nothing?
PG: He lor. *points at YY* Asking me about him. *points at Eddy*
me to YY: You hor. Very 3-8 leh.
PG to me: Told you he is like a girl liao lor. Like to gossip so much. I think half his genes is female one.
me to YY: I think 3/4 la. Why you like to gossip so much ar?
YY: I stick to my mother a lot one mah. Then I very close to my mother one. So like that lor.
me to Clara: So he's a mummy boy.
Clara: Haha.
me to Clara: But I thought that mummy boy don't smoke?
Clara: Huh? Why leh?
me: Because if mummy say don't smoke, mummy boy will say ok and won't smoke.
Please let me conclude that Yew Yi is a female trapped inside a male's body. OMG he is actually female! Oh man.. I can't believe this...
Ok I should stop the nonsensical conclusion now and go to bed. Zzzzz..... Nights!
