Friday, January 19, 2007
Tired! Slept at 3am last night and got awoken by my dad at 6.30am. Barely 4 hours of sleep and I was off to school again.
ORGCOM was pathetic because no one was really participating in the discussion and when Pei Gek asked Eddy to talk because it was super quiet, Eddy replied saying "I was thinking of what to say when I realised that I got nothing to say." OMG I could have given him 2 tight slaps for that man.
After that it was ACONHYD. I almost dozed off listening to the teacher going through the theory and I think Max actually did doze off. Haha. After the lesson Max and me were as usual chatting and I found out his dad is also in the construction line of work and we were sharing with each other the accidental death cases at Changi Airport Terminal 3. Lol.
Around 12.40pm, Clara, Pei Gek and me were outside Ms J's office to wait for her to meet us. Hui Ting, Winnie and Debbie came a while later. Max, Joanna and Jing Yi were there too but they went off at 1.30pm, giving up waiting for her. The rest of us left around 1.45pm, with Hui Ting going to the BMS lab to do her project, Winnie going to IKEA to look at furnitures, and the rest of us going for lunch at ShortCircuit.
After lunch Clara and Pei Gek went to the library while Debbie went to work while I went to meet Beverly where she was late for half an hour. Luckily she arrived before the bus did after I decided to go home if the bus came.
So we saw Joan and the 3 of us went to the coffee shop for lunch. Both of them ate while I took a drink. After their lunch we went to gym and when Quek saw me, he gave me a flying kiss. Haha. So they trained and trained and trained while Beverly, Joan, Adeline and I were having fun sabo-ing some of the people on the tramp. Lol.
A short while later, a Sec 1 girl, while doing a front somersit from the wooden tall tall platform, knocked her head against it and her head was bleeding. The other Sec 1 girls were still so calm about it that I thought it was a small issue until I saw half her face covered with blood.
Quek asked some people to accompany her to the toilet to wash off the blood when a first-aider saw her and rushed her to the General Office. Then Quek was called to the office and he was furious and those who knew Quek too well siam-ed to the Mac outside the school immediately.
Quek then brought the girl to the clinic to see a doctor but a doctor will only be at the clinic at 6pm. After the doctor arrived, I dunno what got into Quek that he was so furious he didn't wanted to let the doctor attend to the poor girl and drove her home. Then somehow dunno how this issue was linked to the B girls and someone heard Quek said he wanted to close down B girls.
Then when we were leaving Mac we saw coach and we siam-ed too. Dunno why though.
I pity the girl la. She was so brave and did not even cry nor complain. And the office clerical workers sucks la. Give us the face like we purposely gave them trouble. Mrs Fong was good though. She kept assuring the girl that it would be alright.
Anyway, it was just an abrasion about the width of a 50 cents coin, on the top of her head.
Oh yeah. I thought I would be free for the whole day tomorrow and I was wrong. I dunno what got into me and I went to check my schedule and found out I have a driving lesson scheduled in the afternoon tomorrow. Oh well.. Those lunch dates.. =(
Okok.. I gotta go.. My brother is rushing me! Tata!
