<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, January 26, 2007

So far so not good. Haiz.

3 more weeks of school...

23 more days to CNY...

28 more days to exams...

34 more days to holidays!

Bloody study week during CNY. Guess I'll not be in the mood to study.

Haiz. So many freaking projects and I'm like so stressed up lar.. Been so busy since October 2006 when school just started. Guess I'll be really free and able to relax only after the exams finish. Don't like this feeling at all. I'm tired already... :(

Imagined all these at 11:40 pm