<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, January 08, 2007

Feedback for my nails. =D

Alvis said my nails reminded him of taoism, and I said I would go home and apply the dots. Haha.

Eunice said it was very pretty, and she asked if I did it myself. I said yes and it took me around half an hour and she said I have a lot of patience.

The beautician and the auntie selling vegetables thought my nails were fake. Because the shape of my nails looked fake, and the colour looked fake too. The veggie auntie didn't believe what I said and I let her confirmed by touching my nails.

The delivery kor kor said my nails were very pretty and I replied "of course la, my nails leh". Hahaha.

Ah Tan kor kor also asked my dad if my nails were fake, because they really looked faked.

Anyway I'm gonna change the colour of my nails soon. It's dropping off and I'm feeling so heartbroken. Hahaha.

I wanna buy more colours!!

Imagined all these at 11:50 pm