Friday, January 05, 2007
Muahahahaha! I forced Pei Gek to contact the driving instructor yesterday. =P
We passed our FTT on 27102006 and super happy about it and went to apply for our PDL happily.
Her friend had already recommended the driving instructor to her before the FTT, and up till yesterday she had not contacted the driving instructor and our PDL are gonna expire on 26042007 which is like less than 4 months away only!
Some more PDL not free one. $25 leh.
The more she listened to my driving experience, the more she wanted to start learning immediately, but was afraid to contact the instructor. Chicken.
Thus I forced her and she's gonna start learning next Thursday. Muahahahaha!
~ Yew Teck was not free after school today so me and Pei Gek went shopping at White Sands. =D
Both of us bought hair clips, a pair of socks, a handphone pouch each, and Clara's belated birthday present. And I also bought a CD my parents wanted.
Clara's present included a baby Eeyore soft toy, a Tigger handphone pouch, and a Tigger handphone accessory. Hope she would like it when we give it to her on Monday.
I still owe Pei Gek her birthday present, since July. =X
Now I'm planning to buy her the shoe bag she was so tempted to buy but did not because she wanted to save money to learn driving. But I'm not sure if she would still like it since she had already 'let go' of it. Shall ask her about it. =D
~Was a bit boring at home thus ...
... I painted my nails! =D ~ I really gotta share this with you guys. Check out the car plate number of this 2 cars.
When do you ever see this kind of things at a carpark? Side by side some more! Haha.
Ok ok I'm feeling tired already. Nights people! =D
Imagined all these at 11:37 pm