<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, January 27, 2007

I'm so tired and angry today.

Woke up at 6am. Met Pei Gek at 8am at White Sands for breakfast. Had breakfast at Mac. Reached school around 9.10am to do project. Finished ORGCOM project at 1.15pm. Left school around 1.40pm. Reached driving centre at 2pm.

Then the shock arrived. I didn't see my name on the 2.35pm slot so I took out my training record book. Then I realised that I scheduled it on 4.15pm, went to check the 4.15pm slot, and didn't see my name.

Then then then, I realised the last time I went to the counter to reschedule my lessons, the person at the counter cancelled my lesson wrongly. WTH LA!

Which means, I am supposed to go for a lesson yesterday night, and not today, because the person didn't cancelled the lesson I wanted to.

Which means, I've just given the driving centre $67.20 and asked the Instructor to go drink coffee at the cafeteria when I am supposed to be learning how to drive, unknowingly.

FUCK! Bloody counter people anyhow cancel my lessons. Both times I went to cancel my lessons, both times there were mistakes. Aren't they supposed to be professional and isn't their job to help people book lessons online for those who didn't know how to? Bloody hell.

Maybe it's partly my fault for not checking the cancellation before I left the counter but don't they always double check the numerical dates with me before they click cancel? I think they are doing it purposely. To serve me right for not learning how to do it myself online. Then how reliable can they be over phone cancellation?

I am so not going to learn to do it myself online. I am so going to check my receipts the next time I cancel any of my lessons. And if there's a mistake, I am so going to kick up a big fuss, saying it's not the first time. Ta ma de.

If not for the fact that I'd look stupid crying at the centre over a mistake in cancellation of lessons, and not the failure of driving test, I would have done so since I was on the verge of crying out at the driving centre for throwing away $67.20 unknowingly.

$67.20 leh. I feel the ache in my heart man...

Imagined all these at 11:34 pm