Sunday, January 07, 2007
I got a horrible dream while I was napping this afternoon. Super horrible.
I dreamt that Benjamin wanted to teach me how to drive, and I paid a taxi driver some money to let me learn using his SMRT cab.
Halfway when I was driving down the road in the multi-storey carpark which had stripes on it, I was thrown out of the taxi and the vehicle disappeared mysteriously.
I dunno how and why but I GOT OUT OF THE TAXI and ran to Ben, who was in another vehicle, and told him what happened.
Subsequently, I called my dad, who was at home, and told him what happened.
Then, Ben and I were like mad people running around the whole carpark which had a lot of broken vehicles, looking for the cab. All along, me feeling very horrified of how to answer to the cabby.
Then, I woke up. Strangely enough I didn't see any car plate numbers. Haha.
I wanna watch One Last Dance. Dunno if it's nice or not. Someone date me out!! Lol.
