<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, January 20, 2007

I dunno what got into me today that I couldn't concentrate on whatever I did.

When I was driving, the engine stalled 5 times, checking of blindspots were often forgotten, changing-up or down the gears were also forgotten, and very late braking occured very frequently. It was so bad that the instructor shouted at me in exasperation.

When I was reading a very interesting storybook just now, I had to re-read most of the sentences again because my mind couldn't process what I was reading.

When I was doing the last part of a report just a while ago, I read and read and re-read and re-read the whole report but after so many of reading the whole report, I couldn't understand what the report about what and my mind was in a total blank.

So until now, after 4 hours, the report is still not completed and I'm having a damn bad mental headache. And I was supposed to send the report to Sze Hui before tonight. Dead I am. I totally cannot imagine what is actually happening to me.

While I was chat with Hayley just now, I realised that Quek always mention the close of gym or certain division, which always happened to be the B girls, BEFORE competition.

1st, he threaten to close down gym or certain division.

2nd, he says he is closing down.

3rd, gym people, or the people in the certain division which he pointed out, got super fed up and quit going gym.

4th, knowing we could win throphies for the school and do him proud, he force us to go back gym.

5th, we go back gym because we love gym, the sport. Not because we succumb to his threat or give in when he beg or talk to us nicely.

Repeat step 1 to 5 every year before the competitition, starting from year 2005, to year 20XX where he would still be in-charge of gym.

Ok I think this post is getting very incoherent and out of point so I better get back to my project report. Shall blog when my mind is better.

Imagined all these at 11:05 pm