Saturday, January 13, 2007
I blogged last night but the post disappeared! :@
Can't really remember what I blogged about except the part where I was complaining how I took 3.5 hours to try to complete my project and gave up in the end because I can't focus anymore, and I need to present the damn thing on Monday morning. How great.
And how I'm looking forward to tomorrow's driving lesson. Haha.
Oh ya.. Also on Max driving experience where he reached 5th gear and 100km/h because his instructor was sleeping and he went "chiong ar!!" Hahaha.
Oh.. And also on my fingernails colour. Pink and white! =D
Oh.. So I remembered what was my post about. Hahaha.
Anyway Max said that he is so tall that when he look left when driving he sees the rear view mirror, and he need to bend down to see the left side mirror. Haha. It's not funny but when he told me about this with his tone of voice and facial expression it's super funny la.
Just now in the afternoon, I asked my dad if he would be free to send me to the driving centre tomorrow.
him: what time?
me: need to reach at 4.30pm.
him: cannot la. very late leh. i need to go to the work site. u go urself ok? or u wanna drive my car there?
me: -_-"
Since I couldn't get him to drive me there, I got him to drive me home instead. =D
Ok. It's 1.04am now and I wanna go sleep already. Nites! =)
