<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, January 15, 2007

15 days into the new year, but no difference in my life. Except that I was still as busy as ever, ever this semester ever started.

So I went for driving lesson yesterday as you all know and my coordination sucked. 2 weeks since I last drove and yet another new car assigned to me. The biting point is so high I felt like I was almost letting go of the whole clutch pedal. But thankfully the engine only stalled once yesterday.

Anyway I booked a driving lesson ages ago which is gonna be on this coming Friday from 8.40pm to 10.20pm and I think I was crazy to have done that so I'm gonna cancel it first thing tomorrow in the morning, and to book a few more lessons before meeting Clara and Pei Gek for lunch. (Whew! Super long sentence! Haha.)

My right index fingernail broke, and the broken part is in my bag. =(

So not looking forward to tomorrow which comprises of a presentation and a quiz. But no books nor notes to bring tomorrow though and Max said he's gonna bring his pillow to school so he can sleep during presentation because he presented last week. Oh.. and his bolster too, so he can hug it. Haha. Damn.. I feel like buying a small pillow which I can stuff into my bag so that I can bring it to school to sleep and to hug during lesson. Haha.

BMSS first part presentation over. *huge sigh of relief* Just some complications here and there. Between group mates and not the project though. That's where the bad thing is.

With time, a man's heart reveals. Life is never fair.

Imagined all these at 10:43 pm