Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Went to school to meet Clara, Max and Shukri to do ACONHYD project after I bought a pair of shoes from a shop opposite the school. Bought the shoes because the instructor said the sole of my shoes is too thick and I can't feel how much pressure I applied on the accelerator.
Anyway, we spent less than an hour on the project and we completed it. Went to have lunch with Clara at ShortCircuit before heading to the library to find some info on emails.
After that, I headed down to the driving centre and I met the 2nd instructor, Wilson Ong. He asked if the engine still stall when I drive. I said yes, and there was an embarassing silence. Haha.
So, today's 2 lessons were more on the braking and travelling through junctions. Just normal driving on the roads and I think I reached up to 70 or 80km/h because Instructor Wilson Ong said that during learning can play. Travelling up to 70 or 80km/h is not a problem as long as I don't do it during the test. Haha.
Totally drained after the lessons. Tomorrow is the evaluation, of what I've learnt so far. Scared!!
