<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, December 30, 2006

Was back from Malaysia on 27 dec night. Had fun there although I didn't managed to drive my aunt's car. Mainly because I was busy slacking and bonding with my little cousin. Haha.

Bought a bag, a pair of slippers, a bottle of white color nail polish, a packet of nail stickers, a shirt, 3 pair of jeans, and a watch. =D

Went out with Beverly and Joan on 28 dec. We went to Joan's house to play with Dino first before going out for lunch. And I got a christmas present from Joan! A very cute Chipmunk beaded purse. So cute!

So after lunch we went to Jubilee to watch Night in the Museum. Nice!

Then went IMM where we waited 30mins for the free shuttle bus because I was lazy to walk and it was raining. Haha. Didn't really shop there although that was what we had planned to do.

Went for driving lesson yesterday. Was very very jialat. Mainly because the car allocated to me was a car I've never driven before. The gear lever and the steering wheel was very loose compared to the other 2 cars I used to drove. And the accelerator, step very lightly and it go ZOOMS!

And I thought it was really very jialat until at the end of the lesson, the 3rd instructor I met asked me if I learned driving before because my driving was quite smooth compared to a lot of people. =D So happy can? =D

Today I forgot to wake up in time to watch the replay of Superstar. Lol. I shall remember to wake up in time tomorrow.

Oh ya! I took out the ear stud on my left ear myself on thursday. Super painful and I used a lot of strength. Then asked my mum to help me take out the 2 studs on my right ear yesterday, and she did it easily. -.-" Turned out that I have long fingernails and it was not easy having a firm grip on the stud. Now I'm planning to have another hole pierced at the top of my left ear. =D

I have homework not done yet!

Checking through ACONHYD project.
CONADM project.

Blah!

So stupid can? No more off-peak January driving lessons are available and I had to book those peak period ones. Grrr.

Imagined all these at 7:29 pm