<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Today's paper was okay.

Mainly because Raymond Wong gave tips before the start of the paper. Yew Teck jokingly asked him what would come out for the term test and he answered the question seriously.

Guess he couldn't bear to let us fail. Haha. Or that'll goes to show his ability in teaching.

Last paper tomorrow! BMSS.

Hopefully I can handle it.

JUMBO for dinner tomorrow! YUMMY yummy YUM yum. =D

Driving lessons here I come! WHEEE~!

Okok. Not so fast. It's scheduled to be on next monday. How I regret scheduling it so late. =(

Hopefully I can drive by the time Trampoline Competition 2007 starts!

Imagined all these at 4:03 pm