<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Sunday:

Went to Vivo City with my family. My dad brought 2 jackets for me and a new phone for my brother. W850i.

After shopping we went for dinner at Jumbo @ Serangoon Garden Country Club. The food was great and the service was equally great. Except that there was a wedding dinner there and we had to eat quite fast so we would finish eating before the guests started walking in.

Yesterday:

Went back to gym with Hayley and Beverly. Shelly's cheer team was there too and me and Hayley supported 2 of the girls with their backsomer.

After that, Beverly, Shelly, Hayley and me had lunch in the school canteen. Mr Quek's treat. A packet of chicken rice for each of us. Then, Sharon joined us and we went to the school hall to accompany Yi-Ling to take her N Level results. She was super happy that she scored 8 points and that she managed to be promoted to Sec 5.

Ruben scored 6 points though. Hayley guessed 3, Beverly 4, and me 5. LOL.

After the results was announced, Yi-Ling, Hayley, Beverly and me went to Juncti8n. Hayley went to Popular to buy a storybook while Yi-Ling went to Haagen Daaz to spread her joy to her colleagues, and me and Beverly went to 77th Street to have our ears pierced.

I pierced 1 hole on my left ear and 2 on my right ears while Beverly pierced a hole on her right ear. Quite painful but not as painful as what I expected.

After piercing our ears, Beverly went to walk around J8 while Hayley went home and I went for my 1st driving lesson.

It was fun but busy. All 2 hands and 2 legs were occupied! Plus my 2 eyes and 2 ears. Haha. Instructor Ibrahim was happy because it was raining and I can use the wiper. LOL.

Oh. Did I mention the engine stalled 4 times? Haha. I kept forgetting I had to release the clutch slowly, and the brake pedal was to be stepped with the same force as the accelerator. I kept stepping hard on the brake pedal when the instructor asked me to slow down. Haha.

Anyway I drove for an hour yesterday, going round and round the circuit travelling at 20km/h. I managed to reached 2nd gear, change lane, and to overtake some tortoise. But there were also other vehicles overtaking me lar. Haha. After the lesson ended I drove back to the carpark and we parked the vehicle together. Me stepping and releasing the clutch, and the instructor controlling the steering wheel. Haha. Overall it was fun!

After my lesson went to Orchard MRT to meet Phillip and TianWei. Went for dinner at Anatolia Turkish Restaurant at Far East Plaza. All 3 of us were drenched because we didn't know how to get to Far East Plaza. Haha. The food was super nice. Just that I was having a bit of fever and sore throat and that I was very sick of eating. Haha.

Ok I gotta run now! My dad is sending me to the driving centre. Bye!

Imagined all these at 1:53 pm