Friday, December 22, 2006
My wisdom tooth is growing. No wonder I'm having a fever. -.-"
My right cheek feels swollen and my gum is painful. =(
My dad said I'm a baby coz I'm growing tooth. Haha.
So anyway I completed my module 1 lessons and am progressing on to module 2. But Instructor Wilson Ong said that my low speed control and braking is not good, and the engine still stall when I move off from rest.
Maybe the next time I go for lessons I should request that the instructor let me practice my moving off and stopping. Or maybe not. Since I'm going to Malaysia tomorrow night and I'll get to practice the coordination using my aunt's car. Maybe when I come back my driving skills would be better! Haha.
There was once when I was turning at a bend at quite a high speed and the instructor went to step on the brake and the engine stalled. Haha.
Off to Malaysia tomorrow! Back on the 28th. Don't miss me too much people.
