Saturday, December 16, 2006
It's food, food, food, and more food these two days.
Went to Hayley house yesterday with Beverly to make food. Bought a lot of things at the NTUC and the 3 of us were like housewives. Budget housewives to be exact, but we each paid $8 for the ingredients and food.
Ate a lot of food at Hayley's house. Cookies, shepherd's pie, glutinous rice balls, shrimp wanton, 2 packets of twisties, ice-cream, a bottle of Breezer mixed with coke, and the jelly that Hayley made 2 days ago.
We were so full that we didn't even finished 1/5 of the tub of ice-cream.
And that Beverly only know how to eat. =X
Oh. Hayley's room is renovated and it looks much more spacious now.
Hayley got her dad to drive us to Vivo City and this is a conversation heard in the car on the way to Vivo City.
Hayley: Daddy why are you turning right here? The bus that goes to Vivo goes straight from here.
Her Dad: But I'm not a bus driver.
HAHAHAHAHA! Super funny la her dad's reply.
Today, Hayley, Beverly and me went to Vivo City, supposedly to shop around.
In the end after eating lunch at Carl's Jr, where we each spent $9 on food, we only shopped at Mini Toons, Always $2, and Zinc. The remaining time were spent at the arcade. -_-"
Hayley bought a cartoon bath towel at Mini Toons, and Beverly and me bought a super cute octopus each, and Hayley gave them names. Mine is called Octty and Beverly's is called Octo. =D Actually Hayley changed Beverly's octopus name to Oct Oct and Beverly immediately gave a wth face and we switched back to Octo. Haha.
I also bought a CHIP 'n' DALE pocket mirror at Always $2 and Hayley bought a very cute mouse pad there.
I saw a super super pretty bag at Zinc and it's $30 and I really really wanted to buy it so badly. If it's not for the fact that I just bought my current bag, I would have bought that bag and not grumble even if my parents don't pay me back. Haha.
We left Vivo City around 4.30pm because Beverly need to go to work. Then, Hayley and me went to window-shop at Juncti8n.
Very sick of eating that I only ate 1 meal yesterday, and 1 meal today.
And it's off to Jumbo tomorrow!
Food AGAIN! =S
Gonna start learning driving on the 18th. Looking forward to it! So excited! Haha. Lalala!
