Tuesday, December 05, 2006
I read my previous entries a few days ago and I realised that all I'm blogging about is my school work load and how excited I am about learning how to drive.
Because of that, I've been blogging lesser because I'm gonna blog the same whole thing again. Complaining about the work load in school, and when I'm gonna start to learn how to drive.
Ok. Back to these few days. Very very busy with school.
There's a test tomorrow and a project due this friday.
There's also a talk on SIP this friday.
Term test timetable is out and I'm gonna sit for 4 papers.
2 on next Monday, 1 on next Wednesday and the last one on next Thursday.
Ok. Get my point? I'm complaining about school all the time and I think my blog is super boring. Haha.
Anyway, rewind..
Last Thursday, I went to the gymnasium with Joan and as usual, we were in the toilet for quite some time. At least 20 minutes? Chatting and playing around.
Last Saturday, I went to Far East Plaza with Joan and she bought a shorts. Then we went to Cineleisure for a early dinner at Kobayashi. After dinner, we shopped around and I bought a bag for $19.90, thanks to Joan's eyesight for eyeing that bag, and my intelligence for buying it. Haha. I love it super super much!
After that, I suggested going to the Esplanade to look at the scenery. Haha. Took some pictures and we went to Marina Square. On the way to the MRT station, I bought 2 CDs from HMV which is to be placed in my dad's car.
At the MRT station on the way home, Joan taught me to take the train from City Hall to Marina Bay then back City Hall then back to Bishan, so that we get to sit in the train on the way home. Smart one.
Ok. I think I shall stop here. I seriously need some sleep! Lack of sleep almost everyday isn't a good thing afterall.
PS: The auntie at Library's EaziPrint shortchanged me $2. =(
