<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I didn't sleep well last night. Because I was scared that if I sleep on my side I would be applying pressure to my ear and that it would affect the piercings.

So, anyway, I went for 2 driving lessons today and it was very, very tiring.

1st lesson today was on control of steering wheel along sharper bends, and the engine stalled nth times. Stalled till I couldn't even count how many times.

After taking a break, I went on to the 2nd lesson. Time to go on to the outside road! Sooooo exciting! I went up to 60km/h and the 4th gear! Haha. Travelled on the small roads at first and gradually I travelled along the road outside Temasek Poly and back to the driving centre.

There was once when I was going super slow at a road junction and a car from the other direction just turned in front of me and my instructor horned him! LOL.

Then there was another incident where a van stopped to let me cut into his lane. So sweet can? Haha. And my instructor waved at him to thank him for me. Haha.

So on the 2nd lesson today, the engine also stalled for nth times. So many times that I don't even bother counting it now.

After returning to the circuit from the road outside, I kept going at quite a fast speed considered in the circuit and the instructor kept asking me to slow down. Haha.

I don't know why but I have this tendency to step on the accelerator. I can't really control the vehicle at a constant speed! Haha.

Overall, learning how to drive is a good experience though quite tiring at times. For instance, because of the constant clutching and shifting of gear level I had to do, my left arm and left thigh are aching. But thanks to Octty, I feel so much better!

Octty I LOVE YOU! =D

Imagined all these at 11:24 pm