Friday, November 10, 2006
Yesterday I went to enrol for driving lesson and damn.. I spent around $750 just registering under school and booking for 10 lessons. Though it's not my own money that I spent, I still feel the ache in my heart. Getting a licence is so expensive that I can't afford to fail. I can't imagine the look on my dad's face if i fail my driving test.
Gonna start my practical lessons on the 18th of December. I'm definitely looking forward to it but up till now I still can't imagine myself driving. Haha.
As of now, the keys D, L, >, and the right arrow of my laptop keyboard has "popped" out thanks to my brother for.. Wait.. I still dunno how he do it.
Now my laptop is officially jian bu de guang thanks to him. Actually not now. It is very very long ago which I can't remember when. Therefore, in order to prevent any more keys "dropping out by itself" as my brother claimed, I have set a password on my laptop to prevent him from further use and to see if any more keys actually drop out by itself without anyone using the laptop. Wait.. the key M seems unstable too.. Oh my.. he's such a "genius" and
Going down to Chinatown later for a group project with Lip Chung, Kah Meng, Sze Hui and Wan Ting. Hope we can complete whatever we need to.
5 more weeks to term test.
6 more weeks to practical driving lessons.
