<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, November 25, 2006

Sometimes I just don't know why I make myself so busy.

Or maybe I do.

Well, the school work load is getting heavier and heavier. Currently, I have at least 4 weeks of newspaper waiting to be read.

Yesterday, I went to this talk in school about The Eighth Wonder at Sentosa. Very cool indeed, and some very f**ked up incident happened regarding this friend of ours. I think I'm beginning to dislike his attitude... Anyway Pei Gek said she thinks that he is with us simply because he has got no other choice and we totally agreed with it. How bad could it get?

The coming week will be week 6 in school and the term tests are on week 8. 4 papers!

Term break on week 9 and 10 but I'll be busy learning how to drive. Whee~!

Study week clashes with CNY! What the.. Who'll be in the mood to study except the non-chinese? and nerds? I can't believe it. Or maybe I did. If not I wouldn't be blogging about it! LOL.

Imagined all these at 11:55 pm