<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, November 12, 2006

I remember I wanted to blog about something but I can't remember what is that something. So anyway, I'm supposed to be doing my ACONHYD teaching notes but I'm procrastinating again.

I still got FHTB and SPLN left undone plus untouched. How great.

I still want to hao lian. Haha. I'm gonna learn driving on the 18th of December! Can't imagine it! So fast!

And I want to complain. Getting a driving licence is very expensive!

Opening Account - $5.25
Basic Theory Test - $11.25
BTT Book - $3.20
Final Theory Test - $11.25
FTT Book - $3.70
Application of PDL - $25
Register to learn driving as a student - $152.25
10 lessons (off-peak hours) - $588

Total = $799.90

And more to come. My friend, who's gonna take the driving test the third time on 18th December (Ya ya. So coincidental. Haha.), spent around $2000 already.

Ok. No more crap. I shall read up and study my ACONHYD notes a while before I go to sleep and wake up at 5am later to study and do my teaching notes because there's a test tomorrow.

Freaking test. Freaking subject.

No teaching on the teacher's part. Only learning by ourselves on our part and we're gonna take a test. What a joke. We don't even know if what we understood from the notes are correct or not and WE'RE TAKING A TEST!

Stupid Problem-Based Learning.

Lame PBL.

Idiotic PBL.

Imagined all these at 10:49 pm