Thursday, November 02, 2006
Haven been blogging. Been busy with school work.
Yesterday I reached home at 7pm just in time to watch princess hours. After that, I slacked and watch tv programs until 10pm but I still felt very tired and thus I went to sleep, only to wake up now to do my homework.
I am still very tired! *roars*
Yesterday it was 1 month together for Pei Gek and Yew Teck. After my HTB lesson, I suggested to Lip Chung that we go spy on them to see if Yew Teck really bought a bouquet of flowers for Pei Gek like what he said, and Pei Gek's reaction if she really received the flowers. In the end Pei Gek's lesson ended earlier than us and I think they went off well before we reached. :(
My dad asked me to learn auto gear for driving and when I told him all my friends' instructors teach manual gear only, he said, "then you go learn manual gear lor. Next time can help me drive my workers to work."
-_-"
