<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, November 04, 2006

Finally I'm updating again.

Finally one week of school is over.

I haven't confirm my driving instructor. Much less saying I've registered for a driving test date.

I really should stop procrastinating.

So after school on Thursday I went to Joan's house to make chocolates and play with Dino, and I got my dad to fetch me home at 8pm. I told him about my teacher's plan to bring us on a site visit either to the Singapore Flyer or somewhere at Sentosa and he suggested FusionPolis, where he is working currently.

Then on Friday after my dad came home from work, he gave me some photos taken at his work site and asked me to show it to my teacher. Haha. So sweet! I shall ask the teacher about it on Monday after his lecture. I hope he agrees.

Today I went to the gymnasium with Joan. She went to cut her hair before we went to eat before we went to the gymnasium. Did some exercise and we went to the pasar malam where we each bought 3 pairs of earrings for $5. Actually I wanted to buy a bag too but the design was not very nice so I ended up not buying it and we went home. AND I FORGOT TO BUY THE CD MY DAD ASKED ME TO BUY. HOW GREAT.

On a not so happy note, my dad said he might be going to work at Dubai next year.

On a happier note, my dad said he will be going to work at Tampines in January which means he can fetch me to school and back home. =D

On a least happy note, my dad said the work at Dubai is more or less confirmed. =(

Meanwhile, I shall try to tolerate his nonsense, help him scratch his back and legs when they're itchy, give him more good night kiss, make milo for him when he ask for it, spend more time with him, and etc etc, lest he really goes to Dubai next year. =(

Imagined all these at 11:50 pm