Sunday, November 19, 2006
6 years of courtship. =)
Cousin Karen's wedding today.
Early in the morning, the sisters asked the bridegroom to give 5 reasons why the girl should marry him and he said:
1) Because I'm handsome
2) Because I'll give you credit card (When jeered, the bridegroom said Platinum. Haha)
3) Because I'll always be there for you
and I can't remember the rest.
My dad said he should have said "because I can give you a baby". LOL.
Wedding lunch at Fullerton Hotel.
The couple's entrance was not as grand as cousin Doreen's wedding but the food was great. The most unique thing about this lunch banquet was that we don't help ourselves to the big plate of food on the middle of the table. Instead, the waiter/waitress served us in our own individual portions for every dish!
No "YUM SENG" today because the lunch was more of a western setting than a traditional one. Only got "Cheers!"
Oh ya oh ya. The bridal car was a Rolls Royce! Additional charges for renting from the hotel! Heard that my cousin didn't wanted it but her husband insisted. Haha.
Now my feet are aching thanks to the heels I wore just now.
And I saw my uncle's new Honda Civic. Very very cool. Woot!
3 more weeks to term test.
4 more weeks to practical lessons.
