Saturday, November 18, 2006
4th week into school and I'm still very busy everyday, with homework and projects streaming in daily.
Went to the gymnasium with Hayley and Joan on Thursday evening for a workout. Ran on the treadmill for 10 minutes and we went off. Was having jelly legs yesterday and today and the most horrible thing was that I woke up this morning with an aching left calf muscle that felt like a cramp and I couldn't walk properly due to the ache.
So anyway, my brother came back from KL last night and he bought me 6 bottles of nail polish and 7 pairs of earrings! Haha. Actually I didn't expect him to buy so many. Thought he would just buy maybe 2-3 pairs of earrings and maybe 3 bottles of nail polish. Haha. Whoever marries him sure very blessed one.
Oh ya! Speaking of marriage, I'm going to Fullerton Hotel for a lunch banquet tomorrow for my cousin's wedding and I'm definitely looking forward to it! Haha. Good food + good environment = Shiok!
Went to Bishan Park today and saw a lot of cute dogs but Dino is still the cutest. Haha. He learnt how to bark already, and he cried when he know he'll be left alone in the house, in his cage, when Joan left the house. Aww.. So cute. And he can run super fast now. Lol.
Went to Sim Lim Square with Eddy on Friday and I bought 2 512MB thumb drive, 1 imation and 1 SanDisk, 1 for my brother and 1 for myself. $49.80!
1 more month to start learning how to drive. Excited!
