<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, October 29, 2006

Yesterday I went to the gym with Joan, Beverly and Hayley and we were super slack. Joan even asked me to accompany her to go out of the gymnasium to buy food to eat. Haha.

We left in less than an hour after we reached and I only walked on the treadmill for 10 minutes and cycled for 1.5 minutes. Haha.

While we were walking back to the bus interchange, it started to rain heavily and luckily for me and Joan, Hayley and Beverly brought umbrellas. Haha.

We went to tried the Coke Light and Mentos experiment but it didn't succeed. Maybe because the Coke was chilled. Or maybe because we didn't put in enough Mentos. Haha. Thus, we have decided to try again next week.

Ok. Today I went to visit my sis and nothing else except today I was like a Daddy's girl and I keep sticking to my dad. Haha. Oh ya oh ya. I went to buy 4D for my dad but he didn't win anything. Oh well..

Next goal on my list: Master driving!

Imagined all these at 10:13 pm