Thursday, October 19, 2006
Timetable released today. Lalala. Quite happy although there are 3 hour break on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Happy.. because..
-We're still in the same class. We includes me, Clara, Pei Gek & Eddy.
-I'm in the same class as Lip Chung for CDS. No more unrecognised souls in CDS tutorials!
-No lessons ending at 7pm!
Ok. Back to today. Met Joan for lunch at Yoshinoya. The ramen sort of sucks. After lunch, it was off to the gymnasium for a work-out which I really needed. There, we saw Joan's IDOL, the SJI guy. Haha.
After exercising, we went to the Sports Hall to take a look at the gymnasts training and Beverly, I saw Will half naked! Haha.
Went to the spectacles shop and bought saline. After that it was some chit-chatting with Joan before heading home to watch some tv programs.
4 more days till school reopens.
8 more days to FTT.
