<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, October 24, 2006

School today is tiring, mentally and physically.

Imagine having to travel 1.5 hours just to reach school, sitting on the bus until the butt is numb! Tried before?

OMG.

Imagine having to travel another 1.5 hours just to reach home after one whole day of school, being so tired and having to sit on the bus again until the butt is numb for the 2nd time! Tried before?

OMG.

I get car-sick easily. Bus-sick too if you think car-sick's only meant for car. So the travelling time to and from school is terrible. I'll get severe headaches that I'll feel like crying and nothing helps. Not a mint sweet nor the medicated oil.

After one whole day of studying in school, I'm already mentally and physically tired and I can't go straight home to rest and relax because I have to travel a freaking 1.5 hours before I'll reach home.

For the first time in my life, how I hoped my house is just opposite the school. Just like Lip Chung. Merely cross the overhead bridge to reach school or home. Shiok. 3 hours break? No worries! Cross the overhead bridge, reach home, and NAP!

Haha. I'm thinking too much already. The stress is coming! From FTT.

zer0 c0nfidence.

Imagined all these at 12:12 am