Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Ok. I wanted to blog about this yesterday but forgot about it. So here goes.
Am I lucky or am I lucky. Ok. I guess it's a bit of both. I'm super duper lucky. =D
During BLDGMSS lab, the teachers assigned us to the computers according to our register number. It was a two to one. Two person to one computer. Being in a totally new class, Pei Gek, Eddy, Clara and me didn't really know our classmates and we all got assigned to different computers. But when my partner came, it was Rahimah, one of my classmate since the starting of the poly days. Haha. I feel so lucky.
Then, it was ACONHYD tutorial and the teaching method was PBL. Problem Based Learning. Since the teacher says she wants to train us to work with people regardless of whether we like them or not, she grouped us ranging from group A to F. Pei Gek was in group A, Eddy group B and Clara group F. I was telling myself I don't want much. I just want to be in the same group as 1 of them and when F was announced for my grouping, Clara and I was very happy! Haha.
On an irrelevant note, my ACONHYD tutor asked me if I was the one who did my AUTOCAD work very fast, and was always at the right front side of the class. I mumbled 'yes' and she said no wonder I looked so famaliar. Haha. She remembers me although she was teaching the other side of the class. =D
Lalala. Lucky lucky lucky. =D
