Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Mum called me at 8.40am and asked me to go downstairs to look for her. I thought that she wanted me to accompany her to Toa Payoh to buy incense paper so I went back to sleep and finally woke up at 9.30am.
Went downstairs and found my mum very busy. Turned out that she wanted me to go downstairs help her sell things because she's busy packing things. Haha.
Spent most of the afternoon time at the grocery shop helping out. Not very good at selling though because I don't really know the price of the items. Packed white sugar and 'dong fen'.
Actually wanted to go Ang Mo Kio to deliver goods but the uncle's car was so full from the back of the seat to the car boot that me and my mum decided to go home and rest instead.
Saw dao mao with a very ugly sleeping position on the way home. Wanted to take a picture of it but my mum went to disturb the cat and before my handphone could snap the picture, the cat woke up.
Accidentally scratched myself when I was bathing and felt that my fingernail felt rough to the skin. Realised that my left hand last finger nail broke. Was very very sad because my left thumb nail has got a crack in the middle of the grown out part and another one at the tip of the finger but didn't cut the nail away because I wanted it to grow more so I won't need to cut until so near the tip of my finger. Decided to cut my thumb and last finger nails. To my horror when I was drying myself I felt a strange feeling regarding my fourth finger nail and I realised that it has also cracked. So in the end, I cut away all the nails that had grown out on my left hand. I'm so not used to short nails.
Tomorrow is Joan's 14th Birthday!
19 more days till school reopens.
23 more days to Final Theory Test.
