<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Last night was terrible. I went to bed around 12.30am, and finally getting to sleep 1 hour later although I was very very tired and needed a lot of sleep.

Woke up at 6am and was feeling very very tired. Even after putting on my contact lens my eyes feel very uncomfortable when I blink. I guess that's the result of the serious lack of sleep.

Today's lessons are very short because firstly, this is the first week of school and secondly, all the lessons are only introduction to the subject. Due to some unknown reasons, lessons ended at 12nn today and I went home straightaway. I was so tired I fell asleep on the bus on the way home.

Heavy rain now. I wish I could just fall asleep and not wake up until it's time for school. Too bad my stomach's rumbling and there's tv shows not to be missed.

2 more days to FTT. I think I wouldn't be able to make it. :(

Imagined all these at 6:17 pm