<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, October 08, 2006

The lady boss of the grocery shop struck 4D last night and thus, me and my mum had a sumptuous lunch today.

Reached home around 3pm, bathed, and went to sleep around 5pm. I don't know why I'm so tired today. Took a nap for 2 hours plus but I was still feeling very tired.

Was awoken by my dad at 7.40pm when he came into the room and switched on the lights. Heard Weiquan asking him where he going and he said "qu si." Just when I thought I heard him wrongly, he continued saying "zhuang che si."

After my dad went out I woke up and heard from my brother saying my dad wad fed up because his car plate number came up in the 4D 2nd prize tonight and in the afternoon, he was thinking of whether or not to buy his car plate number for 4D and subsequently, he decided not to buy because he thought even if he buy he will not win.

Then, I was telling my brother that if my dad really bought, he would have won quite a sum of money because the bet he places are quite a huge sum which sometimes add up to $100 for a number and my brother said that my dad said he could have won around $100,000.

Around 9pm, my dad came home reeking of alcohol smell. He's a non-drinker except where he met really really extreme incidents for example, the loss of my sister and my mum having depression. Then, he asked me if I knew his car plate number came up in the 2nd prize and I said yes. Then, he came to sit beside me, threw his car keys at me and said "Your car. Not my car."

Now, he has settled down in the living room and preparing to sleep there on a mattress instead of on his own bed in his own room. I think he's feeling really very down. I've asked him to sleep in his room and he just ignored me and he just woke my mum up who's sleeping beside him and asked her to go to sleep in the room.

I think my dad hates his current car a lot. In all the years of his driving he never got any ticket for speeding until 2 weeks after he drove this new car and now, his car plate number which came up in the 4D and he didn't even get a cent out of it which he could have actually had.

I don't know why but suddenly, I have no confidence in passing my FTT when I was studying for it in the afternoon. :(

Imagined all these at 11:23 pm