Thursday, September 28, 2006
My brother and I tried to catch a lizard just now but we failed in doing so. The lizard managed to escape before our eyes.
These few days I've been having bad diarrhea everyday in the morning. It has lasted for more than a week already. I wonder what I ate wrong.
I do want to get my driving licence as soon as possible which means I have to pass all the tests in one go and register for the earliest test date possible but up till now I have yet to complete even quarter of the Final Theory Test handbook. I'm so slack I feel like slapping myself to wake myself up and study for the test. Haha.
Mooncake festival is coming! I'm so happy because I get to eat mooncake. Children's Day is also coming. So is Eddy's and Beverly's birthday. Haha.
My parents owe me money. $195 to be exact. Don't come rob me though. I'm poor enough, like the church mouse. Haha.
One fine day I'll pack all my Year 2.1 notes. Though I do not know when that day will arrive.
25 more days till school reopens.
29 more days to Final Theory Test.
