<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Haven't been feeling secured these few days..

Sad.. I'm feeling like shit nowadays..

Last night my mum was cleaning the floor under her bed.. Then my dad came home and said "We're going to renovate the house already why are you doing these nonsense things?"

And my mum mumbled something and started to cry..

Haiz.. I hate living such days..

But at least there's tomorrow to look forward to! Finally I'm going back to gym again.. The second time in this year.. Haha..

And I'm going back to Malaysia on Thursday for CNY celebration!!

*happy happy*

Imagined all these at 5:43 pm